Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Post One...

Welcome to blogging by someone who refused to blog for a long time.  So if you're reading this, why would the most boring person in the world start a blog?  Well, here's the deal.  What you'll find here over time is probably a bunch of small texts that try to sum up long, complex, A.D.H.D. influenced thoughts.

I got the idea for the title on my drive home one day.  Every morning, I'm blessed in the fact that I feed cattle as the sun comes up (most of the time).  I then come home, I take a shower, grab my coffee mug, and I go to work in the corporate world.  I sit behind a computer all day.  The job I do isn't that bad, it can be stressful, but it pays the bills, and allows me to have working capital while building up some equity on the farm.

Right now, I do not foresee a move to full-time agriculture.  I'll tell how I got into agriculture in my next post.  My goal is to make these posts on Sundays.  We'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment